Beloved by beauty gurus, lifestyle editors and makeup artists everywhere, BH Cosmetics offers incredible makeup at prices that won’t break the bank. Formulated with high-grade ingredients, this collection runs the gamut, from eye shadow palettes and lip glosses to blush palettes and brush sets. Indulge in high-pigmented colors, long-lasting formulations and luxurious quality—all at beautiful savings.
My Mini Beauty Haul! Most items were purchased from HauteLook when they were on sale!
Brow Bar To Go
Color Your Smile Lipglosses in Fiji and Nude
10 Piece Eco Friendly Brush Set
Automatic Eye Brow Pencil
Floral Duo Blush in Iris
LORAC Rockin’ Red Hot Mini Lip Gloss Collection
BH COSMETICS ON HAUTELOOK TODAY!!! Good products for little $$! I have the blush palette and a few eye shadow palettes and I love them! Now I’m just trying to decide which products I want to get today!
BH Cosmetics - Beloved by beauty gurus, lifestyle editors and makeup artists everywhere, BH Cosmetics offers incredible makeup at prices that won’t break the bank. Formulated with high-grade ingredients, this collection runs the gamut, from eye shadow palettes and lipsticks to blush palettes and brush sets. Indulge in high-pigmented colors, long-lasting formulations and luxurious quality—all at beautiful savings.
I need this palette in my life. It’s the Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow Palette by BH Cosmetics. I got a sample shadow of Aphrodite in my Ipsy Glam Bag this past month and I love it.
Woohoo! I love when I open my mailbox and see that little pink pouch that is filled with beauty goodies! It means my Ipsy Glam bag has arrived and let me tell you that this months glam bag rocked my world!
My glam bag was filled with:
1. .em by Michelle Phan lipstick in showstopper (the light pink swatch on my hand)
2. Nailtini Nail Polish in Champagne
3. be a bombshell lip crayon in hot damn (the red swatch on my hand)
4. Starlooks gem pencil in topaz (the silver swatch on my hand)
5. BH Cosmetics Baked Eyeshadow in aphrodite (the maroon swatch under silver swatch on my hand)
6. Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched (swatched above the other colors but you can’t really see it)
6. The gold Ipsy makeup bag (adorable!)
and I also claimed a Benefit Cosmetics Bad Gal lash mascara sample and the my kitsch hair ties with Ipsy points I had collected!
Products Used To CreateThis Look:
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation
- Covergirl TruBlend Minerals Pressed Powder
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner - Black
- Make Up For Ever 12 Flash Palette
- BH Cosmetics 88 Color Eyeshadow Matte Palette
- Maybelline Color Sensational in Red Revival
- Blue Clip in Extensions
Products I used to Create This Look:
Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre Moisturizer
Benefit The Porefessional
Bobbi Brown Foundation and Concealer
Ben Nye Banana Loose Powder
Tarte Matte Waterproof Bronzer
Too Faced Snow Bunny Luminous Bronzer
BH Cosmetics Blush
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Make Up For Ever 12 Flash Color Palette in Turquoise
L’Oreal Infallible in Amber Rush along crease
Covergirl Turquoise Tempest Shadow on top of the MUFE Cream
L’Oreal Infallible Gel Liner in Black on Top Lashline
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner on Waterline
Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Skin Lights (3rd color from left) on inner corner of eye
Ardell Fashion Demi-Lashes
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Blackest Black on top and bottom lashes
Khroma Beauty Lip Set in Au Naturel In The Flesh
Product Shout Out - BUY IT HERE! - BH Cosmetics 10 Color Professional Blush Palette