Peel & mash up a ripe kiwi then rub contents all over your face to help exfoliate and even out skin tone. Wash off with cool water.
Keep an eye on your sunscreen and the expiration date. They usually last about 2 years but you want to be sure or you’ll be sorry.
1. Almonds - Defend against sun damage
2. Flaxseeds - Wrinkle fighter
3. Green Tea - protects the cell membrane. Can also boost metabolism!!!
4. Sweet Potatoes - Wrinkle fighter ( Try papaya and carrot, too)
5. Cooked Tomatoes - Sun blocker
6. Spinach - Cancer defender
7. Safflower Oil - Natural moisturizer, keep cell walls supple, allowing water to better penetrate the epidermis.
8. Canned tuna - Skin tightener, Contains Selenium a nutrient that helps preserve elastin, a protein that keeps your skin smooth and tight.
9. Carrots - Blemish blaster also good for your eyes.
10. Dark Chocolate - Sun blocker.
Source: Men’s Health