If you feel like your face looks dry after you’ve finished your makeup set it with Evian water. Carry a small bottle of the Evian spray in your purse to keep refreshening your makeup through out the night.
If you’ve applied to much powder and your face looks very matte spritz your face with a toner or water then pat dry. This will help achieve a more dewy look.
Are you dehydrated? Pinch the loose skin on your middle finger. If the skin doesn’t snap back quickly drink a glass of water. (I am dehydrated!! Just got my glass of water :o) )
1. Water - keeps skin hydrated
2. Green Tea - appears to exert sun damage protection by quenching free radicals and reducing inflammation rather than by blocking UV rays
3. Black Tea - it contains ten times more antioxidants than found in fruits and vegetables. It also contains the aflavins and thearubigens, that can contribute to your health generally.
4. Oolong Tea - a rich polyphenol tea which can help prevent several skin problems including eczema and wrinkles. Also, oolong tea is highly recognised for its help with weight loss.
5. Juices - juices not made from concentrate can help reverse the effects of harmful free radicals in the body and skin.
Full article here.