Bad breath tip: Drink green tea after your meal. The tea helps freshen your breath and fight off the germs in your mouth.
1. Water - keeps skin hydrated
2. Green Tea - appears to exert sun damage protection by quenching free radicals and reducing inflammation rather than by blocking UV rays
3. Black Tea - it contains ten times more antioxidants than found in fruits and vegetables. It also contains the aflavins and thearubigens, that can contribute to your health generally.
4. Oolong Tea - a rich polyphenol tea which can help prevent several skin problems including eczema and wrinkles. Also, oolong tea is highly recognised for its help with weight loss.
5. Juices - juices not made from concentrate can help reverse the effects of harmful free radicals in the body and skin.
Full article here.