A great trick to shrink pores and tighten your skin is to apply a thin layer of Pepto-bismol on your face and leave for 10 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
Every morning, after you’ve brushed your teeth, gargle with honey and cinnamon in hot water. This will keep your breath fresh for the day.
Found this great article on Yahoo for some beauty tricks with ingredients you probably already have on hand! Click this link for full article on what to do!
1. White Sugar - Skin exfoliater
2. Olive Oil - Velvety skin
3. Honey - Moisturize skin and vitamins
4. Lemon Juice - Whiten teeth, reduce yellowing on nails, and add to water to hydrate and jump start your system.
5. Crisco - Treating eczema
6. Yogurt - Treating skin condition called rosacea
7. Parsley and Mint - Bad breath
8. Green Tea Bags - Great to drink and de-puff eyes
9. Apple Cider Vinegar - Exfoliate skin